NEWS Splitter FREEGAMES Splitter PCTROUBLESHOOTING Splitter GAMELIST Splitter FREEGAMEACCOUNT Splitter EMULATOR

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

D skin Protect your CD

D skin

A few months ago I search for a product that will protect my CD's from scratches and smug. Then I came across this product, D_skin.

What is D skin?

D skin is a patented film and outer–ring technology are breakthroughs in disc protection. The ultra–thin Skin® forms a protective barrier on the readable side of your discs to prevent scratches.

Does it work?

Well I tested it with all my Cd's, it seems to work fine but one of my CD cannot be access. The Cd has a Gold layer.

The price

Well lets just say that with one D skin I can make 10 back up copies of my disc. Plus in my country I can only get it from E-Bay with extra pay for the shipping.



No comments:

Post a Comment