NEWS Splitter FREEGAMES Splitter PCTROUBLESHOOTING Splitter GAMELIST Splitter FREEGAMEACCOUNT Splitter EMULATOR

Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on your PC


Title: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Created by: renebarahona

Platform: Game cube, Wii

Emulator used: Dolphin Gamecube and Wii emulator

The game is playable from start to finish, but you need a good computer to make it run with decent speed. The video was created with an older Rev of Dolphin, newer version makes the game run even faster.

Speed decrease as you unlock areas in Hyrule field. You can download the emulator at http://www.dolphin-emu.com/news.php


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My site covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit
    from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an email.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!


    My blog post; free credit report

    ReplyDelete