NEWS Splitter FREEGAMES Splitter PCTROUBLESHOOTING Splitter GAMELIST Splitter FREEGAMEACCOUNT Splitter EMULATOR

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rave Master Yukyu no Kizuna translation project by me

About

Groove Adventure Rave yukyu no kizuna is a based upon the popular anime/manga Groove Adventure Rave aka Rave master.  I love watching the anime but sadly it is not finish fortunately the manga is.  I search high and low for a translation and unfortunately there is none.  I know only little about the Japanese language so I'll be using other tools to translate this game.  Feel free to correct me if you see fit.  If I fin a good translation script, guide, patch I will stop this section.

To do

Translate Option Menu

Tools I'm using
 http://kanji.sljfaq.org/ 
This site is a Japanese handwriting recognition function

Google translate
Popular language translator
One of the best free translator out there

Japanese character recognition site
http://maggie.ocrgrid.org/nhocr/
This site is very useful it also recognize characters in picture format



No comments:

Post a Comment