NEWS Splitter FREEGAMES Splitter PCTROUBLESHOOTING Splitter GAMELIST Splitter FREEGAMEACCOUNT Splitter EMULATOR

Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2015

Dragon nest sea out of memory problem

1.  Scan for viruses (Failed)
     
     I check my system if there are viruses that may cause increase in memory usage.  
     I used Avast and Malwarebytes to check my system.
        
2.  Defrag my hardrive (Failed)
     
      I defrag my drive just to make sure.
 
3.  Close Deamon tools to increase memory (Failed)

     Close Deamon tools to minimize memory consumption
 
4.  Remove AMD Catalyst to increase memory  (Failed)
5.  Lower resolution and graphics (Failed)
6.  Increase physical memory from 2 gig to 4 gig (Failed)
7.  Remove Windows 7 memory lock  (Failed)
8.  Increase page file (Failed)
9.  Disable superfetch and Prefetch (Failed)
10.  Use bcdedit /set increaseuserva ???? (Solution)
11. Change you OS to 64 bit








Reference
Paging file optimization
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAhn-WaW66M




 

No comments:

Post a Comment