NEWS Splitter FREEGAMES Splitter PCTROUBLESHOOTING Splitter GAMELIST Splitter FREEGAMEACCOUNT Splitter EMULATOR

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Boot problem with aswrvrt.sys

Problem:  PC won't boot

1.  Safe mode (Failed)
     The first thing I did was to check if it goes to Safe mode.  
  •      To go to safe mode press F8 before booting.
  •      Went a menu shows up select Safe mode.  
My PC can go to Safe but cannot uninstall avast.
Upon observation the booting process stops at aswrvrt.sys.

2.   A forum suggested to use "Avastcenter". but it yield the same result. (Failed)

Note:  
I seems some files are still running.

3.  Booted my PC in safe mode (command prompt).
4.  I started deleting any avast files.
5.  Then I use the Avastcenter to remove all files related to Avast.
 















Reference
http://blog.vilmatech.com/fixedaswrvrt-sys-cwindowssystem32driversaswrvrt-sys-problems-bsod-stuckbooting/



No comments:

Post a Comment