NEWS Splitter FREEGAMES Splitter PCTROUBLESHOOTING Splitter GAMELIST Splitter FREEGAMEACCOUNT Splitter EMULATOR

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

How to install gpedit.msc (Group Policy)


http://www.askvg.com/how-to-enable-group-policy-editor-gpedit-msc-in-windows-7-home-premium-home-basic-and-starter-editions/





Problem
I want to enable my "task manager" but I cannot access my Gpedit.msc.

Solution
It seems some Windows 7 doesn't come with Gpedit.msc.  I enable you need to download it Get it to download the file.  Follow the instruction to fix the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Very useful info,

    This article important the for me is.

    Keep it up and thanks to the writer.

    Amazing write-up,

    Thanks!!!!!!!!… ??

    Windows Cannot Find Gpedit.msc

    ReplyDelete